Louisville Lifestyle Medicine offers a unique medical weight management program which combines medical assessment, evaluation, and treatment if necessary, exercise prescription, nutritional counseling, and consistent follow up. These services are provided by our staff who have over 30+ total years of experience in medicine, exercise, and nutrition. We will help you achieve your goals. The four week program will include the following:
- Initial Individual Consultation by our health care provider
- Body Composition analysis
- Respiratory Quotient
- Four week individualized detailed exercise plan
- Four week individualized meal plan
- Two supervised individual strength training sessions
- Group meeting with a registered dietician
- Access to member only website (videos, exercise and nutritional information)
- Free copy of Resolution Kept: A weekly guide to fitness and health
- Individual Follow up counseling visits with health care provider
- Unlimited access by email/phone during business hours
First, we will make sure you are healthy enough to start an exercise program by screening for any coronary heart disease, assess your functional capacity and respiratory quotient, and evaluate your current health conditions to see if there are any underlying issues that need to be treated.
Next, you will be given a personalized exercise plan designed from the results of your functional capacity. This plan will include both strength training and aerobic exercise. In addition, you will be given a four week meal plan based on your metabolic rate. We will monitor your caloric intake through the web. You will meet as a group with our registered dietician.
Finally, you will follow up with our health care provider as needed for further consultation to make sure you are on track to meet your goals.
All of these services separately priced would be over $600 excluding any medical services. Our price for this package is a remarkable $395.
Call and schedule your free initial consultation today: (502) 365-4545